Applications details including application forms and guidelines for MNDRIA funding for research to commence in 2018 will be available in May 2017.
Funding available for 2018 will include:
- Betty Laidlaw MND Research Prize
- Bill Gole MND Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Beryl Bayley MND Postdoctoral Fellowship
- NHMRC/MNDRIA Postgraduate Award
Named grants-in-aid will include:
- Charles and Shirley Graham MND Research Grant.
- David Flett Memorial MND Research Grant
- Jenny Barr Smith MND Research Grant
- Peter Stearne Familial MND Research Grant
For a definition of MND supported by MNDRIA > more.
MNDRIA research grants are listed on the Australian Competitive Grants Register. This enables universities receiving grants from MNDRIA to receive additional funds from the Australian Government Research Block Grants which contribute to infrastructure costs associated with the funded research projects. All MNDRIA research grants (except travel grants and student scholarships) are eligible.